Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snowflakes

Situated in the strategic location of SS15, Subang Jaya (opposite Asia Cafe), Snowflakes is a dessert house jam packed with students every night. Ashamed as I am to admit this (considering the fact that I do stay like what ... 5 minutes away?!!), I was informed that Snowflakes has been around for a few years now, and its existence has only been brought to my attention like ...... a few months ago? *digs hole and buries head in the sand*


Since then, I have started patronizing this shop quite frequently to make up for lost time. So it was no surprise yesterday, when I received a phone call from Teik Ooi asking to meet up at Asia Cafe for dinner, to be followed by dessert at Snowflakes. Needless to say, my answer was an immediate "of courseeee ... noo problemmmmm..... " whilst smiling gleefully.

Happily trudging off to Asia Cafe at 9, my parking God blessed me with a parking space right in front of Snowflakes again! *wooo hooooo !!! 3rd time in a row k!!!* There, Ming and I met up with Teik Ooi, Yoke Mei, Foo, Aik, Sean, Nicholas and Ee Lin.

Snowflake's specialty - Taro n' sweet potato balls


Snowflake's second specialty ... super duper smooth grass jelly ......


A beeping UFO! When your orders are ready, the device will fly to the collection table and bring back your desserts for you on a tray !!! *lame attempt fails*
Basically, the device will light up and vibrate, alerting you that the desserts are ready for collection. Want to eat, exercise first la......

Look at the amount of people! Its crazy lorrr ... for dessert only lorrr ....
Thanks Loi for lining up! Although you got my order wrong ... *tee hee ... *


Below are a variation of desserts I've tried to date.
Grass Jelly series (cold) with taro, pearls and black sesame

Grass Jelly series (cold) with barley, pearls and sweet potato *two thumbs up*



Snowflake Bestseller (hot and cold) consisting of taro and sweet potato balls, grass jelly, pearls and ....... go find out yourself larh ... make sure I'm invited too k  (^_^)


Sea Amber Jelly - THIS IS DA BOMBB ... !! My ultimate favourite ....


Tohua series with black sesame seed. It is actually really REALLY super duper smooth.
The picture is cheating one ...
cause I'd already eaten half of it before remembering to capture a picture ... =_='''

Snowflake's latest addition, Ocha Balls. Don't try. Unless you wanna kena conned.com.
It doesn't have the slightest hint of green tea taste at all!!  :(

Game of the night:
Hangman! Aik, Ming, myself, Nicholas and Ee Lin totally owned!! Rematch anytime soon? *grinz*

Topic of the night:
Why are there 5 out of 9 of us unemployed!?! BAHH ... you lazy bum bums .. I wanna study tooooo .... :(

Happy, satisfied faces of the night

1 comments:

Aikee said...

Haha. Finally it's up! And Loi got my order wrong too. :(

I'm partially employed. So it's 4 1/2 people!