Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And so ..... the rambling starts again ....

The first entry on my "supposed-to-start-months-ago-blog"! I finally stopped procrastinating! WoOoOOo HoOoOO! *applauds self*

For those who already know me, you'd know that I used to share a blog with someone I perceive to be special in my life on www.tabulas.com/~Ming_ back in the days when I was studying in the University of Melbourne, feeling oh-so-young-and-free. When I finally returned to Malaysia, like any other fresh graduate, I was thrown into the environment of the harsh working world, and made a tough decision to stop blogging (yes, you may find it unbelievable).

As time passed by, my emotions were engulfed by the ups and downs which life presented. I guess, in all fairness, it is a normal phase every teenager would have to encounter through their journey of life, albeit on a different path perhaps.
 
And so, on a gloomy weekday morning a few months back, something lured me to start looking through my blog entries a few years ago. I was brought to the shocking realisation of how much I'd forgotten about my past and how much I'd changed throughout the years. But what stunned me the most, were the questions I had raised in the blog a few years back, and eventually answered in the subsequent years.

Yes, emotional I was then. With tears rolling down my cheeks, I vowed to start blogging again. To capture my memories and thoughts at a certain point in time, to be reflected upon sometime in the future. May it be sadness or happiness, it is a life I had led, and want to reminisce upon.

And so ..... the rambling starts again ....

0 comments: