Thursday, April 15, 2010

Korean House

Three something in the afternoon it was, when I received the standard 2 words sms from Ai Lin. "Korean tonight?". A simple sms, which brought a smile to my face. 

And so I instantly arranged for Valerie, Debbie and Ming to join us both at Korean House @ SS2, PJ (the row of shophouses behind the police station), at 8.30 for dinner. Yes, late it was, but only reasonably so as Ai Lin was coming from K.L. whilst I was headed down to PJ from Puchong.

Didn't take a picture of the shop, so this will have to do!

Considering the fact that the few of us were regular customers, we've never seen the shop quite so packed before. Thankfully, we managed to grab the last available table, plonked our butts on the seats comfortably and placed our orders quickly *hungry girls alert!*

The huge variety of side dishes provided, with the absence of the must-have Kimchi.
Managed to get it after Ai Lin's persistent requests.

Ming's herbal chicken soup thingy. It has one whole mini chicken inside lor !!

Kimchi soup - a must have in this shop.
Note: the soup is refillable!  (^_^)

BBQ pork and chicken - love it ~

The final side dish - steamed egg
I look forward to this EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

My makan buddies (Debb n' Val)
Just look at their happy faces awaiting the food's arrival.

Great food. Great company. What more can one ask for?

2 comments:

Aikee said...

Quoted from Sooks - "Wah, I'm so full, I don't think I can't move anymore!" :)

Wern Ching said...

Haha ... Omg ya that was CLASSIC ... !!!