Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Daily Grind

Having heard tons of people rave about the yumminess of the burgers at The Daily Grind, it would be a sin to not give it a shot. Of course, that wouldn't be feasible either without my partner-in-eating-crime, Val.


The layout was so retro-ish and inviting !! Absolutely loved it ! Snapped some pictures of the displays on the wall, and you'll see what I mean. 







The cosy lil' corner we were tucked in for the next two hours ....


The Daily Grind also has its own home-made (or cafe brand) chilli and tomato sauce! Believe it or not, Val and I finished at least half the bottle of ketchup between the two of us. It is THAT good.  =_=''



Our orders for the afternoon.

Coke light

Cafe Latte

The cafe latte had the perfect proportion of coffee and milk, by my standards.  =)

Classic chicken burger
- RM23

According to Val, the burger was fantastic as the chicken patty was still very juicy despite it being uber thick. I didn't try it as it was layered with mustard (which I absolutely detest).

Classic cheese burger
- RM27

Yummy! Thats all I have to say. The salad was fresh. The beef patty was superb as it was tender and cooked to perfection (i.e. medium rare, with blood still oozing out of the patty when you dig your knife in). Apart from that, the fries were crunchy and remained so even after an hour of me trying to finish it off.

Yes, I did polish off the whole plate. So did Val. *feels guilty now*

Definitely a place I'd highly recommend to satisfy one's burger cravings. *slurpppzzz*

Address:
LG8, Lower Ground Floor
Bangsar Village, 1 Jalan Telawi
1, Bangsar Baru
Kuala Lumpur

Contact number:
03 2287 6708
a

0 comments: